From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC applies. also known as “GDPR”. According to the provisions of the “GDPR”, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. It does not always mean only the address or data such as name and surname. You can be identified on the web via e.g. your e-mail address, IP address or a series of traces that can be clearly linked to you. The regulation introduces changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that affect the use of our website services.
THEREFORE, WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS? AND WHY:
We process your personal data provided by you when writing a comment on our website, or listening to our radio channels.
- Your first and last name.
- Your e-mail address.
- Place of residence like: City and state
- Your device’s IP.
There is no registration or login on our website, therefore we do not share your personal data with any entities, all the above personal data is used only for the purpose of keeping statistics by: “Google Analytics”
We use the Google Analytics , of course, every user of the network has the option to disable cookies. However, the effect may be that some functions stop working properly. For greater protection of your data, you can also install a special plug-in in your browser called Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, thanks to which Google Analytics will neither download nor process any information about us.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
Only for Google Analytics, which is used to collect statistics on our website, therefore your data will be received by Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield program.
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data is: Marek Krzak.
- The provided personal data will be processed in order to control the statistics on our website.
- The categories of personal data include name and surname, e-mail address.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1).