Who we are
We are a hobby internet radio created for Italo Disco and 80s fans
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
From May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC applies. also known as “GDPR”. According to the provisions of the “GDPR”, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. It does not always mean only the address or data such as name and surname. You can be identified on the web via e.g. your e-mail address, IP address or a series of traces that can be clearly linked to you. The regulation introduces changes to the rules governing the processing of personal data that affect the use of our website services.
GDPR information clause regarding the processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data is: Marek Krzak.
- The provided personal data will be processed in order to control the statistics on our website.
- The categories of personal data include name and surname, e-mail address.
- Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the legitimate interest of the administrator, unless you object to data processing.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L No. 119, p. 1).
When visitors to the site add a comment, we collect the data shown in the commenting form, as well as the IP address of the visitor and signature of his browser as a help in the detection of spam.
If you are a registered user and upload photos to your website, avoid sending photos with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the site can download and read the full location data from the images on the site.
There is no registration or login on our website, so we do not share your personal data with any entities, all the above personal data is used only for statistical purposes for “Google Analytics“
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, e-mail address and website address in cookies, so that when writing subsequent comments, the above information has been conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after one year.
Embedded content from other websites
The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. Movies, photos, articles, etc.). Content embedded on other pages behaves similarly to a user’s direct visit to a specific site.
We use the Google Analytics , of course, every user of the network has the option to disable cookies. However, the effect may be that some functions stop working properly. For greater protection of your data, you can also install a special plug-in in your browser called Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, thanks to which Google Analytics will neither download nor process any information about us
Who we share data with
Only for Google Analytics, which is used to collect statistics on our website, therefore your data will be received by Google, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield program.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments without sending them to any moderator.
For users who have registered on our website (if it exists), we also store personal data entered into the profile. Each user can check, correct or delete their personal data at any time (not counting the username that can not be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
What are your rights to your data
If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request a file with an exported set of your personal information, including all of the information you provided. You can also ask for the removal of all of your personal information in our possession. This does not apply to data that we must keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send data
Guest comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.
Who on our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you give us. For example, the website administrator.
How we protect your data
All information is in our database and is encrypted
- adapt the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the user to remember the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.