- adapt the content of websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s pages;
- functional cookies, enabling the user to remember the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.